Sunday, July 5, 2009

Taking the Plunge

I love hair blogs. I have a long list of them book marked and look at them on a regular basis. I love finding new ways to do my little girl's hair. My mom graduated from beauty school, years ago, and she did my hair until I made her let me do it around 5th grade or so. Even then, she would still do it once in a while. She's passed her love of doing hair on to me. I'm not a pro or anything, but it's just something I like to do. I've thought about starting a hair blog of my own for a while now, but just haven't worked up the courage to take the plunge I guess. But I can't help but notice how many hair blogs are for little girls who have beautiful, long, thick hair, and how few are for little girls like Libby. She has taken a pair of scissors to her hair a couple times, and just had kind of thin hair to begin with. So, until her hair all catches up with each other, I've decided to keep her hair in a shoulder length bob. So, we are dealing with short, thin hair. There isn't much there, yet. And the only hair style that is there so far is a borrowed hair style. But I have finally started a hair blog called Libby Lou's Dos. I hope you'll come for a visit.

1 comment:

Ruby said...

I LOVE the name of the blog!!!