Monday, April 6, 2009

Popcorn Popping!

It was a beautiful day (finally! I was seriously beginning to think winter might last forever!), and we walked the boys to school today. On the way back from taking Johnathan, Ethan and I saw a glorious sight while walking through a cat walk on the way home. There were blossoms just starting to bud. Tree blossoms, like crocuses, are one of those things that symbolizes hope for me. Hope that the long, cold winter really is going on it's way and the warm, lazy days of summer lay ahead. I was wishing I had had my camera. In fact I was going to go snap a picture of it later but I developed the devil of all migraines. It was the worst one I've had in years. So no shot of blossoms, but maybe I'll take my camera with me tomorrow on the way to take Johnathan to school.

No comments: